Just chillin' out with two of my favorite people!
Mommy and one of her greatest friends... and my new friend Finn! The first of many weekends together!We took our first road trip last weekend. The whole family, including Charlie, drove up to Denver, where Daddy went to the Dead show, and then we went to Vail for the weekend. Except for a speeding ticket on the way there (Daddy) and a slight "detour" on the way home (again, Daddy), it was a perfect trip and I'm becoming quite the seasoned traveler!
Is that Julie? You guys look so cute with your little boys! Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm so glad you started this blog :)
ReplyDeleteEmily
i LOVE his face in the pic w/ bill...i miss my little bouncy man...
ReplyDeleteI heart Noah Milton. He's a pud. I can't wait to meet him...I know I always say the same thing but I'm dying to meet him!!!!
ReplyDelete