Monday, June 15, 2009

Noah's weekend with the ladies


Our house - aka Hotel Feinberg



























Noah, extremely tired and happy after a long hike with the ladies!
























Lunch at Coyote Cafe














Auntie Em and Noah










































Dinner out at Aqua Santa



























Em and Marisa at the spa













Ari and Tor at the spa













Ari and Jojo heading up to the spa































Spa day at Ten Thousand Waves















































































































































































Noah and I just had a FABULOUS weekend when some of Mommy's best friends from Seattle came for a long weekend! Noah was in heaven with a house full of pretty girls - he was on his best behavior and Mommy had the best time ever. We hiked, sunbathed, ate GREAT meals and spent a day at the spa. We're already planning on another weekend at Hotel Feinberg! Noah and Daddy got to spend a lot of quality time together, too -- Noah gave Daddy two thumbs up on his babysitting skills!


Normally I wouldn't post so many photos, but since most people haven't been to Santa Fe, I thought I'd post some of the town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment