Monday, April 12, 2010

Nibblin on sponge cake, Watchin the sun bake


This is my 26th airplane ride, for the record












The one and only picture of the "scenery" - guess I was too busy snapping photos of Noah! (view from our balcony)







And the photo shoot begins...








































































Walking just like Daddy!













How cute does he look!??












He LOVED the water and sand!



















































Sandy kid






























































Just keeps getting cuter...














...and cuter...

















































































































Notice the look on his face - he was nowhere to be found...we found him in the closet trying to crack the safe
















10 minutes later...still trying!

















New Nike sandals!













Yes, Panda made the trip with us




























Noah's "fancy" drink!





























































Beach outfit number 2!



























































































LOV-ING the pool!

























































I love this shot











































I think this defines 'chillaxin'












Looks like Mama??













On the way to the rehearsal dinner











No smiles for brunch




























I had to post these - how cute and tired does he look?
























We just returned from a very fun trip to Fort Lauderdale, FL, where our good friend Jack got married!

Noah was a dream on the planes, and had a B-L-A-S-T at the beach and pool. We were a little uncertain if he'd like the sand and surf, but he loved it! He walked right into the water, sat down, let it splash all over him and had fun splashing around. He wasn't afraid of the sand, either. AND he let me put sunscreen on him!

Then there was the pool. I don't think anyone at the resort was having more fun in the pool - climbing in, and out, in and out, in and out. No rest for Mommy and Daddy at the pool, that's for sure!

Noah was lucky enough to attend the festivities Thursday and Friday nights, and he had a babysitter at the hotel Saturday evening, for the wedding. He was having a grand old time when I left him and was sound asleep in his crib when we got home. What a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!! Grammy loves loves these new pictures. They are all so cute. What an adorable little stinker winker. And his expressions. Grammy just can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete