Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Fun in the Sun!




































































































I love this shot!











































Splashing is FUN!!




























Mama made me put on a hat and sleeves...










(for those that have not seen the teeth!)












This is a true Noah face













































We finally brought out Noah's birthday gift from Uncle David, Auntie Anne and his cousins -- his water table! I think it's safe to say that he LOOOOOVES it!

I set it up this morning and let the water warm up in the sun for a bit. When we brought him outside, he splashed his hands in it, looked at me, realized it was "okay" and gave us the BIGGEST smile. So cute! Within minutes he was sopping wet and having a grand old (wet) time. Noah loves the water, and loves to splash and make a mess (clearly he does not get that from me) -- this toy is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment