Saturday, July 3, 2010

I ♥ my new camera!

This morning we took a short journey (19 miles out of Santa Fe) to the traditional village of Cerrillos, NM. It's an old 'mining town' cum tourist attraction, although I doubt many tourists actually visit.

The petting zoo was the real reason for our trip, and David, Anne, and the kids (here for their annual 4th of July visit) accompanied us.

(it was also a perfect excuse to test out our new camera - which I am LOVING! and I haven't even tried my new lens... I see many fabulous photos in this blog's future!)






































































Noah shepherding his cousins

















































Feeding the goats!





























































4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! What did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Canon Rebel T1i - love it so far!! Hopefully you (Joi) can see this comment!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I have a Canon and absolutely love it!! The 50 fixed lens is my favorite to use. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are wonderful pictures. love the ones with him and his cousins. Gosh I miss him and makes me sad

    ReplyDelete