Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Man cookie

Noah calls gingerbread men "MAN COOKIES" (because once I said "here, have a little man cookie").  

Anyway, he is actually a little obsessed with anything in the shape of a gingerbread man (try explaining to a 21-month old that he can't eat the "man cookie" ornament that Grammy mailed him...), so we decorated a giant one today!  Big surprise that Noah only wanted to eat the little chocolate pieces, but he did manage to stick on eyes and a nose (and then promptly ate them).




His attempt to smile for the camera!

3 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! Love the wild hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat up that little man! Could he be any cuter??? His hair is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so this is waaaay tooo cute. I love this little stinker big kid. Please 'pray tell" who did his hair for the ginger bread man decorating event. It is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete