Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

I really didn't take any photos on Christmas - we were having too much fun unwrapping gifts and playing!  I did get a couple of the much-anticipated red vacuum, though!  The first thing he saw, and he LOOOOVES it.  It's taken several naps in Noah's bed and even a trip in the car. 

On Canyon Road, right before dusk

He could tell what it was!


It works!  Santa remembered batteries...

1 comment:

  1. Of course you have a full length fur! Love it! You look fab...don't you have a baby coming in like an hour or two? I love the red vacuum. I realized that you're either taking photos, or experiencing the moment, so I took a few on X-mas and put the camera down to experience the moment, thus a lackluster amount of photos from a great day. Much love to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete