skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Grandma and the boys
Building "Frosty" before school!
Say 'cheese', Frosty!
Grandma and her boys
He slept on Grandma for HOURS like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of Noah Milton... and Maxwell Keese
Documenting the amazing adventures of Noah and Max Feinberg!
What Noah is up to...
I love to play backgammon with my dad
I can ski blacks. I rock!
I'm in first grade!
I'm taking chess, piano lessons, swim lessons AND squash lessons!
I am a really good reader!
I love school!
I've lost 3 teeth and am about to lose another.
What Max is up to...
I'm the world's luckiest dice roller!
I'm a Pequeno at Rio Grande School!
I love Minecraft and Power Rangers!
I LOVE my big brother!
My best friend is named Max!
How dare you challenge me, human!
Travelin' Tots
Noah has visited:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Max has visited:
Arizona, California, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(142)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(6)
Conclusion of Grandparent Extravaganza!
Grandma and the boys
Baby brother named Max
Max's Bris
More Max
Ladies and Gentlemen.....Heeeeeeeeere's Max!
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(110)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(128)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment