skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, March 22, 2012
My happy baby
Max has really started smiling and acting cute. We all loooove him!!
No photo shoot is complete without big brother giving Max some love!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of Noah Milton... and Maxwell Keese
Documenting the amazing adventures of Noah and Max Feinberg!
What Noah is up to...
I love to play backgammon with my dad
I can ski blacks. I rock!
I'm in first grade!
I'm taking chess, piano lessons, swim lessons AND squash lessons!
I am a really good reader!
I love school!
I've lost 3 teeth and am about to lose another.
What Max is up to...
I'm the world's luckiest dice roller!
I'm a Pequeno at Rio Grande School!
I love Minecraft and Power Rangers!
I LOVE my big brother!
My best friend is named Max!
How dare you challenge me, human!
Travelin' Tots
Noah has visited:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Max has visited:
Arizona, California, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(142)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(14)
New Tricks
My happy baby
I'm pretty cute!!
Do my stripes clash with this chair?
Big Bro
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 1
I smile!
Drum Parade part 2
Fancy Hotel
Yippee I'm 3!!!
Cute and sleepy baby Max
My big, handsome, almost-three-year-old!
Mr. Max's stats
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(110)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(128)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment