Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Seattle trip

The boys and I went to Seattle for 5 days last week.  The flight was actually pretty easy (I'm a pro!) AND Grandma Pink House got Noah over the potty training hump and I'd say he's officially trained!  (which made the flight home a little challenging - Noah, Max and I in the tiny airplane bathroom...germs galore!)

Waiting at the airport

Meeting cousin Wyatt - thrilled, as you can see!

Noah, ruling over his cousins

Just a typical April day in Seattle!

Singing....in the rain, just singing in the rain

A cousin finally holds Max!

All the Keese cousins

Max and his Great-G'rents!


I love how Max is looking at G'ma!

Auntie Mimi makes the blog (again!)


Max loves his Auntie!!


A real tractor ride with Pappy!

I love the looks on the kids' faces!!

Grandma and her followers

He fell asleep as we touched down in ABQ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment