Friday, October 19, 2012

D I S N E Y L A N D

Unlike our NY trip, I took a gazillion photos in Disneyland.  Here's a photo summary of our fun trip!

Entering on day one!

I can't believe I'm at Disneyland!


First ride


Love how he chose the bench
Radiator Springs!!!





Lightning McQueen was talking -- a little uncertain



Ridin' the caterpillar!

His favorite, of course - the TEA CUPS!


YIPPEE!

Driving very fast on the tea cups!

Maxy was watching

Grooving to the music


And CLAPPING!


Have to ride this one again!


Pure joy

He flew an elephant!




NEMO!!




Silly bugs


Aliens from our favorite....

B U Z Z   L I G H T Y E A R!!!!!

(he waved right at us!)

And Woody!!

And can't forget ... Tow Mater

Maxy having fun

The huge rocket ship we rode

The little "roller coaster"

Silly bugs are everywhere


The Feinbergs at the Happiest Place on Earth

The whole happy gang






Up high in the sky (he was a tad scared!)


Our best friend Buzz

We all live in a ....

Heading down into the submarine to find Nemo

The one and only ride Maxy went on


Loved this, of course!!



Boat buddies





The kid still loves driving anything!



And he's out again!

The castle!

He loved Pirates, especially getting soaked



Don't tell my brother I have his Buzz toy....???

Chasing Granny Texas



Disney Railroad


Then he rode a REAL roller coaster.  Seriously, I was impressed!!!



Noah and Granny in the 5th car


Action!






Driving the trolley car - Conductor Noah

1 comment:

  1. looks like a certain little guy (and Grandma) had a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete