Noah is standing next to his good friend Ryan -- the two of them monkeying around is hilarious!!! And you can hear Noah when he yells "light it with the shamus, YEAH!"! (hopefully the quality is okay, I had to convert it to a lower quality from HD)
Friday, December 14, 2012
Noah's concert video
This is so cute it's absurd!!!
Noah is standing next to his good friend Ryan -- the two of them monkeying around is hilarious!!! And you can hear Noah when he yells "light it with the shamus, YEAH!"! (hopefully the quality is okay, I had to convert it to a lower quality from HD)
Noah is standing next to his good friend Ryan -- the two of them monkeying around is hilarious!!! And you can hear Noah when he yells "light it with the shamus, YEAH!"! (hopefully the quality is okay, I had to convert it to a lower quality from HD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment