Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Passover

Luckily I got a few family photos BEFORE Max threw up in the car and I had to leave the Seder early because I was sick...  the stomach flu hit our house over the weekend... and thankfully it has since cleared out!  

(We had a lovely, small Seder at Baba and Susu's house)

Mr. Feinberg


This kid is soooo cute!

The Feinberg boys!

My boys


I think he's unhappy because I made him wear shoes...

My big love and me

Noah about to find the Afikomen

 And even more exciting, Noah got to drive his new "pink taxi"


It's a real Mustang! :)

And best of all, it has a cup holder AND a radio!!

Oh, and seat belts!

And off they go!

Lastly, same outfit, different kid??



1 comment:

  1. How cool is Noah's car.I bet he loves it. I love the pics of Max and Noah in the same Easter outfit.

    ReplyDelete