Friday, April 5, 2013

My boys

I'm not even sure what to call this post.  My boys -- I love them.  Let's leave it at that.  

First...

I promised we'd go to the mall to buy Noah a "sparkly headband".  More on that later.  The stores weren't even open when we got there, so perfect time to ride the rides!!!

School bus brothers!

Maxy's first time on the rides - he loved it!!

Maxy's in the backseat, natch.


Well worth 50 cents a ride!

Next up... the headband.  I promised Noah that if he went right to sleep all week he could get a sparkly headband.  Who am I to deny a young man his dream!??

Browsing...

Doing a little "trying on"

Success!!

He talked me into a bracelet, too (to match his other bracelet, and 2 rings...)


Then...

Bus Drivers are better when bedazzled (and much more serious)

Merry-go-round

Maxy's first time (glad his day of "firsts" was at the mall...)

Noah, of course, not on a horse...he's "driving"

And finally we make it to lunch - and it's only 10:55 AM!



After he ate his very own (huge) plate of mac-n-cheese, he moved on to ranch

He's literally drinking it (he's totally my kid, who doesn't love ranch!?)

He found a hamburger bun to dip

This kid is a MACHINE



Pure kid fun!




Poor hungry Max found a half-eaten corn-dog (we're hoping it was Cati's)

As Noah said, "pretty baby"


2 comments:

  1. that's quite a morning and quite the shopping!! I think he needs to go to the pirate store!!! Love my little boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun day! I just took wyatt on his first ride at the mall and it was the same ride as yours!

    ReplyDelete