skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Oldies...
...but goodies! I realized I haven't posted pictures in weeks. Found these cute ones of Noah on my phone.
Noah and Cati celebrating her bday at our house
Best pals!
Love him
Noah and friends at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of Noah Milton... and Maxwell Keese
Documenting the amazing adventures of Noah and Max Feinberg!
What Noah is up to...
I love to play backgammon with my dad
I can ski blacks. I rock!
I'm in first grade!
I'm taking chess, piano lessons, swim lessons AND squash lessons!
I am a really good reader!
I love school!
I've lost 3 teeth and am about to lose another.
What Max is up to...
I'm the world's luckiest dice roller!
I'm a Pequeno at Rio Grande School!
I love Minecraft and Power Rangers!
I LOVE my big brother!
My best friend is named Max!
How dare you challenge me, human!
Travelin' Tots
Noah has visited:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Max has visited:
Arizona, California, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2013
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(12)
Max 18 months
Road trip to Ruidoso
Road trip!
Buds!
Brother love
So big
Snow cones for everyone!
Stay cool ... In the pool
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to school I go
California, preaching on the burning shore
Grandma's visit
Oldies...
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(142)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(110)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(128)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment