skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Ready for camp!
His fancy new backpack that he is sooooo excited about!
1 comment:
Grandma Pinkhouse
June 16, 2015 at 2:12 PM
Love this kid
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of Noah Milton... and Maxwell Keese
Documenting the amazing adventures of Noah and Max Feinberg!
What Noah is up to...
I love to play backgammon with my dad
I can ski blacks. I rock!
I'm in first grade!
I'm taking chess, piano lessons, swim lessons AND squash lessons!
I am a really good reader!
I love school!
I've lost 3 teeth and am about to lose another.
What Max is up to...
I'm the world's luckiest dice roller!
I'm a Pequeno at Rio Grande School!
I love Minecraft and Power Rangers!
I LOVE my big brother!
My best friend is named Max!
How dare you challenge me, human!
Travelin' Tots
Noah has visited:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Max has visited:
Arizona, California, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
February
(5)
▼
2015
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(9)
Ready for camp!
Super (tired) hero!
Double Rainbow and double cute!
Moving Up Ceremony
Out for an evening drive
Opening day at the FF Ranch!
In other news, the boys and I met this dude at the...
Perfect day for bikes!
Fun in Pecos
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2012
(142)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(110)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(128)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
Love this kid
ReplyDelete