He has mastered the Keese scowl! Just like mama!
Normally I post photos just to make my sister and her blog look bad... but today my motivation is simply that Noah finally fits into some of his big boy clothes! Good thing he loves to pose for his mama - I think he learned that from my sister's kids! And we have Grammy to thank for his stylish wardrobe!
ha ha ha...im gonna start blogging everyday...OK, so now I think he looks like Bill when he smiles, and you when he frowns...lol..but i am serious...!
ReplyDeleteRIDIDCULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING kiddo! I can't wait to meet him...seriously, he is adorable..and he's a little poser...:) I can't wait..I'm dying to squish his little butt.
ReplyDeleteOk, I know I already commented on this...but I was just looking at the pictures again..I want to eat his big toe..it's the CUTEST little thing ever...I love that he keeps them separate from the little toes! Did you do that as a baby? I guess that's a question for your mama! Or did Bill? God, he is adorable...I can't wait to hold him!
ReplyDelete