And she loves me even more!
I love my Grammy!!!
Swimming with Abuelo
3 generations of handsome Feinberg men! (and no family resemblance whatsoever...)
First time swimming with Daddy
A perfect Father's Day shot
All smiles for Abuelo
Daddy, all bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!
We had a very exciting weekend with 2 major events!
First, Grammy arrived Saturday evening!!! It had been over a month since we'd seen Grammy and everyone (dare I say ESPECIALLY Charlie) was excited to see her!!
Second, it was Daddy's 1st Father's Day!! We had a lazy, relaxing day in the yard, followed by Sangria and a swim at Abuelo and Su Su's (Steve and Susan)!
I'm not even going to show the pics of the pool to my kids or they will run away and come down to santa fe right now! BTW, its raining here.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really good pic of all 3 Feinberg boys!! and lastly, does Bill always swim w/ a shirt on??