Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pictures in the park



Wow, this is fun!













Yeah, I'm a big boy...!














Check out my dinosaur hoodie!












And my cute hat (Mommy looooves the monogram!)










Do I look like my Mommy here!?










Despite the cold, Seattle-like weather we had last week, Noah and I found a few minutes to get outside and enjoy the park. Noah went on a 'big boy swing' for the first time, and thought he was hot stuff. He loves being a big boy!!

And while the weather made us feel nostalgic for home...we're VERY happy the sun is back (although from what we hear... sun seems to be common place in Seattle these days...)!!

2 comments:

  1. Sissy-Ana...does this boy EVER cry? He's the happiest baby I have ever seen. Perfect and cute and I want to squeeze him. I can't wait to babysit in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he is VERY excited to have step-auntie-Jessica babysit him!!

    he is a pretty happy guy - I think he just looves his mama :)

    ReplyDelete