Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playdate at our house!



She was a fast machine...she kept her motor clean...











Sitting up like a big kid















































Noah's little friend Marina, who is also in our Fam Jam class*










Notice him holding Marina's sweater...


























Ada and her mom


















Our good friend Alex





























































I finally hosted a playdate at our house -- I'd been meaning to for awhile. There is a great group of moms in the mom's group, that have babies within a few months of each other, so it's been fun to see them grow over the past few months at the "tummy time playdates"! Noah and I had 7 other moms and babies over to play - the babies roll and crawl all over each other, and grab each other's toys... and the mamas chat and drink coffee - pretty fun!

I tried to get some photos of some of Noah's friends here, and of course there are many photos of my handsome man...

*Fam Jam is a music class that Noah and I are taking - a 10 week class, where we sing, dance, make "music together" (the name of the class), and learn about how babies react and respond to music. It's really FUN!

1 comment: