Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello, October!


















Check him out - almost on his knees!











Tummy time with my two boys












Tug-o-war... with Noah's sleeve












Charlie in action



























Luckily, Noah thinks it's funny...



























Time for cute fall clothes!













I look like Daddy here...




























Another pic of my messy eater (notice how brown his eyes look in this photo--go Keese!)







Smiling in a new outfit












I can't believe it's October 1st - and my baby is going to be 7 months!! I think he wants to crawl. He can't quite figure it out yet - and believe me, I'm in NO rush for him to be mobile - but it's not for lack of trying. He just figured out how to push himself up, not quite onto all fours, but he's getting there! (I have a video of him, but it won't upload... I'll try in a separate post.)

We're excited for a fun month ahead and I know we'll have a lot to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment