Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New York City Boy


What a sweet, sweet picture - this is how we found Noah after our night out...









A bath in the big, deep sink



























On the merry-go-round with Daddy. He liked it MUCH better the second round, when Belo took him and they sat in the carriage... (when I didn't have my camera...)


Let me preface this post by saying that I am a bad, bad mom. We just spent 5 days in NYC and I took no pictures! I'm not sure why - usually I have taken 10 pics of Noah before breakfast, but for some reason, I just didn't. And of course the one day I really wished I'd had it, I forgot it in our hotel...

Anyway!

We went to NYC to visit Belo and Susu - and had such a great time! Noah loved the bright lights of the big city - especially looking out the window at the city below! It was wonderful to be in the city, and we truly had a fabulous visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment