Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Emily Post would not be smiling...


Yes, this bowl IS full of food... correction, WAS full of food...










What, Mama??


























































Founding member of the Clean Face Club...










I don't think Ms. Post would approve of my son's dining etiquette!

As you can see, not many sweet potatoes ended up in his mouth! He is in a "feed myself" phase... the books say to encourage it...

Not sure if it's the sense of accomplishment or just the big ol' mess that he likes best!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have my baby here for Christmas. I got the kids all matching jammies for Santa to bring Christmas eve.
    He looks like he is certainly enjoying his entree

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks SO much like my wubber dubber Darren it's insane! I love him and can't wait to babysit on the 19th!
    Love you guys :)

    Tia Jess

    ReplyDelete