Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Chairman of Dorsar Investment Co.


The newly appointed Chairman of Dorsar Investment Company!
























Here's that report I've been looking for!











Please hold all my calls while I review this...




























Please, have a seat at my desk!


























This had better be the Fed Ex I've been expecting!








3 comments:

  1. this is the best blog ever! omg...he is so freaking cute in these pictures...holy macaroli..as ari would say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the funniest blog I have ever seen. Who is Noah anyway??? He is so so funny. You could win a context with this blog. I keep cracking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari-this is hilarious. It's partly hilarious and partly I'm wondering if you're really bored and start thinking up funny things to do with your kid to make hilarious blog posts. :) I personally do that, so there's nothing wrong with the 2nd choice! xoxo, j

    ReplyDelete