Monday, May 3, 2010

28 Planes



At a bar for happy hour on our first day!


























Noah LOVED Grammy's little table


























Spilling his sippy cup - great fun!












Making a mess is fun at Grammy's!












Playhouse at Auntie's!










































He loved hugging Ari!













Happy cousins!!














A lollipop after his haircut at the barber's












I get two???













YES!!!!!!!





























Out for Pho




























Cream puffs for dessert












He got to go for a wagon ride every day!













LOOOVE the wagon!















































Just chillin'
































Reading with Aunt Genie

























































Enjoying a sunny Ballard day at Jessica's












In Jess's yard













Enjoying a sunny Everett day this time!









































Pappy and his (grand)kids!



































































































































{Censored}













A BIG kid in a small bath (he got in trouble for standing up in the tub at Grammy's)









Borrowing some tightie-whities from D!










Noah and I just flew home from Seattle - his 28th airplane!

We had a wonderful trip and Noah is definitely his Grammy's boy!

We spent the night at Auntie's one night, played at Jessica's in Ballard, hung out in Pappy's huge yard, and had fun galore at Grammy's. One look at Grammy and Noah was back to scaring everyone. Noah got his haircut at a barber shop, went out for Pho, went out for burgers, and even had his first overnighter without his Mama! Sadly (for Mama), I don't think he missed me much!

It was a nice, long visit and we miss everyone in Seattle (and Aunt Genie, who was visiting from NJ).

2 comments:

  1. and Grammy loved having Noah and Mommy here for a week. We had so much fun playing and playing and going for wagon rides,walks,playing with Grammy's outdoor toys, scaring everyone everywhere, dancing(he gets down) pretend choking and pretend sneezing, singing "ya ya ya' and well just everything was fun. Can't find a lot of little objects in my house however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SO much fun with this little guy! He is so funny and adorable! I can't wait to see him again! In the pictures of him eating Pho, he totally resembles Cousin Ari! I don't know what it is..maybe it's the pho. LOL! Thanks for sharing him with me. He's precious!

    ReplyDelete