Friday, June 22, 2012

Mid-week FUN!

Noah had another one of those amazingly F U N days on Wednesday -- Baba took Noah to the Rodeo De Santa Fe!!  Noah joined us for the first 20 minutes of "Music on the Hill" and then Baba picked him up and took him to the Rodeo!  

Noah was soooo excited, to go with "just he and Baba" - he didn't even get home until 9:20!  He "stayed out very late" he told us, and loved having candy and treats for dinner, going on the rides, seeing the bucking broncos and having all kinds of fun!  

He told me about the "fishing game" and showed off his prizes.  It reminded me of the little school carnivals I used to go to, and how much I loved them.  I'm thrilled Noah got to have that kind of fun - a very special evening for him!

It's pretty good to be Noah.

Cowboy up!

Best pals on the hill!

The kids playing during the jazz


All the kids having fun

Max and his honorary big-sis Catalina!


Noah on a ride at the carnival (at the Rodeo)

No comments:

Post a Comment