skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 17, 2012
We heart Daddy!!!
Yes, it is impossible to get 2 small children to look at the camera simultaneously!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of Noah Milton... and Maxwell Keese
Documenting the amazing adventures of Noah and Max Feinberg!
What Noah is up to...
I love to play backgammon with my dad
I can ski blacks. I rock!
I'm in first grade!
I'm taking chess, piano lessons, swim lessons AND squash lessons!
I am a really good reader!
I love school!
I've lost 3 teeth and am about to lose another.
What Max is up to...
I'm the world's luckiest dice roller!
I'm a Pequeno at Rio Grande School!
I love Minecraft and Power Rangers!
I LOVE my big brother!
My best friend is named Max!
How dare you challenge me, human!
Travelin' Tots
Noah has visited:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Max has visited:
Arizona, California, New York, Texas, Washington and MEXICO
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2015
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(106)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(142)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(19)
It's a Fro Yo kind of night!
My pretty boy :)
A boy in the bath
Big bath boy
Mid-week FUN!
Cute blonde brother
The Brothers Feinberg
We heart Daddy!!!
Play that funky music
Same Same but Different
More pool party
Who's Who????
Sushi lunch buddies!
Mirror Mirror
Look at me!!
SPLASH
Big boy toy
Why am I so cute!?!?
Mr. Maxwell
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(110)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(128)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(91)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment