Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blonde (Easter) Bunnies!

Easter this year was super fabulous!  Easter photos this year were not.

We hosted 14 adults and 5 kids for brunch - it was an Easter extravaganza that lasted all day!

The boys looked so cute -- but try for the life of me, I couldn't get a good shot of them together. Or even of them individually.  What's a mother to do... I posted quite a few pics because most of them are so funny...


The portal in its Easter finest


Cute boy. Terrible lighting.


This one is actually pretty cute!

This pretty much sums it up. The photo shoot AND Maxy's life...

I tried giving Max a sucker...

This is the best of the worst. I will note that Noah is very cooperative!

Trying the sucker again

Where is my sucker?????

This was before he rubbed it all over my white cushions...

Cute in a candid way????

My Easter baby!

Trying to capture their outfits


Noah Milton

Looks like trouble brewing

The big kids

Trying to get Max in the mix

The best picture of the day.  Max put his head down and SOBBED.

Egg hunt!



1 comment:

  1. great pics, your boys are Adorable! Can't wait to see them this summer!

    ReplyDelete