












My sister and I had the kids' photos taken on my last trip to Seattle! I am soooo pleased with them - LOVE them!! It wasn't the easiest feat, getting a 3 year old, a 5 year old and a tired 4 month old to hold still/look at the camera/smile/behave. But, we did manage to get many great shots!! Now the only problem is deciding which ones to frame :)
I posted quite a few shots - the best of the best, in my opinion. (check out Sissy's blog for more awesome photos of my adorable niece and nephew)
Finally I get to see yours! I LOVE the one of him on the couch kind of making a serious face w/ his mouth open..omg i love that face..and the kind of close up smiling one..and the feet..ok, i love them all!
ReplyDeleteREALLY CUTE SHOTS!
ReplyDeleteThe one of him on the brown couch smiling is hilarious! sooooooo cute!
ReplyDelete