Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rice cereal - the first taste...


Ready for action in my bumbo!












What is that stuff you're about to give me...?











Hmmmm...













It's food! Give me that spoon!!!












Can't get it in fast enough!













More on my face than in my mouth...












Okay, I think I am getting this...










We gave Noah his first taste of rice cereal last week. He liked it!! He loves anything that goes in his mouth, be it milk, medicine, oral vaccinations, you name it. So I wasn't that surprised he enjoyed the cereal. He's had it about 4 times, and each time he gets the hang of it a little more. We plan to start giving it to him regularly very soon -- and then it's on to vegetables, lucky kid!

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy!!!! I can't wait to see him again! He is getting cuter by the day!

    Love you guys and miss you!

    Auntie Jess

    ReplyDelete