A picture with my Granny! All dressed up for the casino night/benefit.

I love this serious face

Just relaxing on Daddy
Playing with Poppy!
Spoiled by Granny and Poppy in the morning - I told them they looked like they were all at a spa in their white robes and pjs!
Happy to see Granny!!
Last weekend, all of us, including road-trip-veteran Charlie, piled in the car and took a short road trip (only 2 hr 45 min) to Ruidoso, NM, to visit Granny and Poppy (Sally and Doug), who have a home there. It was a very mellow weekend, but very fun!
Friday night we all went to an auction/casino night at the Country Club - including Mr. Noah, who was quite the good luck charm at the craps table. Actually, I think I was just rolling hot! I learned how to play craps (of course it's all the more fun with 'funny money') - and now I sort of want to go to Vegas...
Other than that, we all just hung out, and Noah had fun being spoiled by his grandparents!!
We sure hope to have a lot more visits in Ruidoso!
No comments:
Post a Comment