Saturday, August 22, 2009

Seattle Summer Vacation, part 2


Cousin Ari














3 cousins in the pool










































Big hug!














Grammy got to feed me cereal
































Em













Nicole, Julie, Em and Jojo




























Julie













There's a lot of naked time at Grammy's...



























Great Grandma














Both of my Great Grandmas!































2 Great Grandpas, and 2 Great Gradmas - lucky boy!










Tors



























Noah and I took our final summer trip to Seattle last week. We saw friends and family, and had a lot of hang out time at Grammy's, with the cousins and Auntie, of course!

Noah rolled over for the first time at Grammy's house! Once he figured out that trick, it was all he wanted to do. Albeit once he rolled onto his tummy, he screamed in frustration! Next trick will hopefully be rolling back over...

We had a great time at home, and Noah and I will be back in late October for some Halloween fun (I have a reason to trick or treat again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment